Crests a custom coarae Website with j^pnOut frsa with ovary McGraw-Hill RyefSOfl textbook.
• Also available from the U.S. supplement list are:
• U.S. Test Bank II Written by William Walstad, this test bank contains more than 5200 questions. All Test Bank II questions are categorized according to level of difficulty: easy, moderate, or difficult.
• U.S. Test Bank III Also prepared by William Walstad, this test bank contains "constructive response" testing to evaluate student understanding in a manner different from conventional multiple-choice and true-false questions. Suggested answers to the essay and problem questions are included.
• Instructor's Resource CD-ROM The CD-ROM contains everything the instructor needs for a multimedia lecture:
• Electronic Instructor's Resource Manual Available in this edition is an MS-WORD version of the Manual. Instructors can print out portions of the manual's contents, complete with their own additions and alterations, for use as student handouts or in whatever ways they wish. This capability includes printing out answers to the end-of-chapter questions.
• Microsoft® PowerPoint® Slide Presentation
• Computerized Test Bank The Brownstone Diploma Testing System offers the test items for Microeconomics and Macroeconomics on CD-ROM.
• CBC Video Cases Accompanying the text is a series of video segments prepared by Bruno Fullone and Morris Marshall, George Brown College. Four are on microeconomics and four are on macroeconomics, drawn from CBC broadcasts of Undercurrents, The National, Current Affairs, and Venture. These videos have been chosen to aid students in relating real-world economic issues to the text, and to illuminate key ideas and concepts presented in the text. A set of instructor notes accompanies the segments and will be available at the Instructor Online Learning Centre. The video segments will be available in a VHS format for use in class and through video-streaming on the Online Learning Centre accessible by both instructors and students.
• PageOut Visit www.mhhe.com/pageout to create a Web page for your course using our resources. PageOut is the McGraw-Hill Ryerson Web site development centre. This Web page generation software is free to adopters and is designed to help faculty create an online course, complete with assignments, quizzes, links to relevant Web sites, lecture notes, and more in a matter of minutes.
• In addition, content cartridges are also available for course management systems, such as WebCT and Blackboard. These platforms provide instructors with more user friendly, flexible teaching tools. Please contact your local McGraw-Hill Ryerson sales representative for additional information.
Was this article helpful?